[Capdist-auditions] Stage Crew Needed - SLOC Sound of Music

Kara DiCaterino kara.dicaterino at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 01:05:27 EST 2013

Hi Everyone -

I am looking for a few more people to round out our stage crew for the
Sound of Music at Schenectady Light Opera Company. No previous experience
is necessary.

Schedule requirements would be as follows:

All tech week rehearsals:

Sunday, March 10 (probably starting around noon and going until 9 or 10 pm)
Monday, March 11 through Thursday, March 14 starting at 6:30 PM until the
show is over

All performances (call would be at 6:30 for evening performances and 12:30
for Sunday matinees):

Friday, March 15 - Sunday, March 17
Thursday, March 21 - Sunday, March 24

If you would be available for rehearsals prior to tech week as well that
would be greatly appreciated and helpful in ensuring smooth and quick scene
changes.

If you are interested please contact me for more information at
kara.dicaterino at gmail.com

Thank you!
-Kara DiCaterino-
Production Stage Manager, Sound of Music