[Capdist-auditions] CTP urgently seeking a male actor for "The Secret Garden"

Sand Lake Center for the Arts info at slca-ctp.org
Wed Jan 2 07:56:50 EST 2013

Urgently seeking a male actor who has performed The Secret Garden previously. Due to an injury, we have lost an actor playing the combined ensemble role (with lines, songs) of Lt.Wright/Shaw in our production of the musical The Secret Garden, which opens on January 11th and runs through Jan.20th, at the Sand Lake Center for the Arts/Circle Theatre Players in Averill Park. We need a baritone or tenor. Production team and cast will work hard to help. Fantastic cast!
Please call the Director, Deborah Dorman, immediately, if you can do this and already know the music. w) 452-0584 h) 439-5039 c) 461-3238

Deborah Dorman