[Capdist-auditions] Crew Call - Troy Civic Theatre for "The Last Five Years"

Nspace nspace at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jan 3 20:24:58 EST 2013

 We are looking for the following crew members for our February 2013 production of "The Last Five Years”:

	1 stage manager

	1 props master

	1 light board operator

	1 sound board operator

 The show dates are February 1, 2, 3, & 9, 2013.

 All performances are at 8pm with the exception of the February 3rd performance which is at 2pm. There will also be a matinee at 2pm on February 9th as well.

 Interested crew & ops will need to be available for rehearsal from January 25, 2013 through the run of the show.

Kristopher M. Nasadowski
Producer, The Last Five Years
Troy Civic Theatre