[Capdist-auditions] Acting Lessons-One on One- Fee only $20

sal (joe) albanyyankeefan at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 19:43:31 EST 2013

Happy New Year. I am once again offering one on one acting lessons for only $20 an hour. Many satisfied performers in the capital region over the past two years.Focus on improving monologue and cold reading delivery, confidence, the audition process and more.
Location: GuilderlandSchedule: FlexibleContact me at: albanyyankeefan at yahoo.comThank you! AND MY 30 MIN. SHORT FILM "OFF LIMITS" WILL BE SHOWING AT THE MADISON THEATRE IN ALBANY JANUARY 18TH, 19TH AND 20TH AT 630 PM, FOLLOWED BY THE OPENING OF "BROKEN CITY", STARRING MARK WAHLBERG, RUSSELL CROWE, CATHERINE ZETA JONES. $5 FOR MY FILM, OR YOU CAN WATCH BOTH FOR ONLY $11.50 ($2 DISCOUNT) Sal FuscoJust Tap It In ProductionsDirector/Producer/Actorwww.imdb.me/salfuscoTo view my latest work:www.facebook.com/offlimitsfilmOriginally from NYC area; credits as a theater, film and tv performer, as well as production technician, producer, and director. Minor in Theatre from Suny Albany.