[Capdist-auditions] Feature Film Audition

Ungerkut at aol.com Ungerkut at aol.com
Mon Jan 7 22:15:46 EST 2013

Please post this updated message to actors.

Bull-Penguin  productions LLC is casting for a feature film to commence
shooting in late  February. We are looking for a female actress (21-28) who can
carry a movie with  one other actor. The actress should be able to express
high emotion, be serious  minded and present a believable image on film—not
stilted or over the top. The  role itself is sensitive yet highly dramatic.
We specifically want a team player  as some of the conditions may be harsh
since this will be a winter shoot. Send  resume and headshot to
_ungerkut at aol.com_ (mailto:ungerkut at aol.com) . Auditions are  set for Saturday January
26th. Please note this shoot will not be  continuous. It is expected that this
feature will have 12 shooting days over a  30 day period. A monologue is
not required. Audition location to be announced  later. Salary is $500 for the
role.
You must send  headshot/resume to _ungerkut at aol.com_
(mailto:ungerkut at aol.com)  to be considered to  audition. If you don’t have a resume then send a
photo with an email. Walk-ins  on the 26th will NOT be allowed. YOU MUST SEND
A RESUME AND HEAD SHOT  BEFOREHAND. The cut-off date for submittals is
January 21st. Please  bring a hard copy of your resume/headshot with you at the
audition.