[Capdist-auditions] Upcoming programming for Young Actors Guild -Fee Required

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Wed Jan 9 14:54:31 EST 2013

[cid:image001.png at 01CDEE78.ECC25F60]
Celebrating 23 years of Quality Children's Theatre Education
We are now accepting open registration for the following programs:
2013 One Week Acting Workshops
February 18 - 22, April 1 - 5,
Our Acting & Theatre Workshop   will help participants to gain an understanding of the skills required to stage and perform in successful productions. The curriculum is designed to develop the skills and knowledge of the participants in the multi-faceted discipline of theatre arts including, pantomime, speech Improvisation, and scene-work.
Mon-Fri. 9am - 3pm. (drop off and pick up from 8:30 - 4)
March 2 -Back Stage Spring Classes Begin
Spring Semesters take place on Saturday mornings from
9:30am - 12:30pm for ten-weeks.  Includes 10 weeks of one-hour classes in music, acting and dance with knowledgeable instructors.
For those interested in performing as well our Center Stage Semester culminates in full-scale production of:

[cid:image002.png at 01CDEE78.ECC25F60]

"Schoolhouse Rock Live"
May 17, 18, 19, 2013

For Registration info, go to