[Capdist-auditions] Dramatic Feature Film

Ungerkut at aol.com Ungerkut at aol.com
Thu Jan 10 15:54:13 EST 2013

Please post another update. Thank you.

Due to the  overwhelming response I may have to close to submissions BEFORE
January  21st. If you are interested in auditioning I urge you to submit
your  headshot and resume now. To those who have already submitted I have your
 information and will be updating you shortly on the audition location and
time.  Please note most of the filming will be in March. We cannot film
around  someone’s work schedule so you must be available. Also there will be
rehearsals  before shooting.
Bull-Penguin  productions LLC is casting for a feature film to commence
shooting in late  February. We are looking for a female actress (21-28) who can
carry a movie with  one other actor. The actress should be able to express
high emotion, be serious  minded and present a believable image on film—not
stilted or over the top. The  role itself is sensitive yet highly dramatic.
We specifically want a team player  as some of the conditions may be harsh
since this will be a winter shoot. Send  resume and headshot to
_ungerkut at aol.com_ (mailto:ungerkut at aol.com) . Auditions are  set for Saturday January
26th. Please note this shoot will not be  continuous. It is expected that this
feature will have 12 shooting days over a  30 day period. A monologue is
not required. Audition location to be announced  later. Salary is $500 for the
 role.