[Capdist-auditions] community events

pennyshaw57 at juno.com pennyshaw57 at juno.com
Tue Jan 15 10:12:34 EST 2013

Good morning!  Would you please include the following information in your community events?  If you have any questions, please let me know.   And as always, thank you so much for helping us out in this way.  It is very much appreciated!  Penny Shaw, Hilltowns Players President...872-9455...or at my email address:  pennyshaw57 at juno.com.  Thank you!

The Hilltowns Players are pleased to announce auditions for their upcoming traveling spring dinner theatre show, "Deadly Deal" by Bill St. John.  Four men and five women are needed for this murder mystery, which will be performed at local venues during the weekends of April 26th through May 19th.   Auditions will be held Wednesday and Thursday evenings, February 6th and 7th, at 7:30pm at the Berne Reformed Church hall on Route 443 in the village of Berne.  For more information, call 506-5834.