[Capdist-auditions] Zombie Prom Auditions

Frank Archina dramaking0891 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 01:52:10 EST 2013

Encore Theatrical is proud to announce auditions for our FIRST youth
production of...

Zombie Prom
A NEW MUSICAL!!!

Directed by: Francesco Archina & Joshua Rivera
Musical Director: Alex DiCicco
Choreographer: Ely Thorel
Producer: Jahmere Holland

Auditions for Zombie Prom will be this January 22nd & 23rd, Tuesday and
Wednesday from 7-10PM, with sign in at 6:30PM. Dance callbacks and
readings will be Thursday the 24th, from 7-10. There will be an extended
callback for Jonny & Toffee on Friday the 25th for singing and more
readings, this will be from 7-9PM. Students should prepare 16-20 bars of
a musical theatre pop-rock contemporary piece, please pick something
that shows off your range. Songs from the show are welcomed and even
encouraged. Headshots and resumes are welcomed but not mandatory.

Rehearsals for Zombie Prom will be February-April. For the month of
February they will be: Sunday/Monday & Wednesday/Thursday from 6-9PM:
ALL MUSIC AND CHOREOGRAPHY will be learned first. For the month of March
we will begin blocking with the same days for rehearsals, but times will
change from 6-9, to 7-10. Full runs with dress begin Monday April 1st
and run through Friday the 5th-runs will be from 630-10. The students
will have that Saturday & Sunday off, Monday April 8th begins Tech
week-Full runs with the band from 630-10. THESE dates like show dates
are mandatory.

Show dates will be April 12th-21st. Fridays & Saturdays @8PM & Sundays
@2PM. We are accepting conflicts you bring, please have them with you at
auditions, with the excepton of emergencys any conficts not given at the
time of auditions will not be honored.

ALL auditions, ALL rehersals & performances will be at Encore Theatrical
Productions - 826 State Street Schenectady NY 12307.

If you have any further questions, or concerns you may contact either
Francesco Archina via email: Dramaking0891 at Gmail.com, or Encore
Productions: Encoretheatricalproductions@**yahoo.com<Encoretheatricalproductions at yahoo.com>

For more information on all of our exciting workshop opportunities and a
full synopsis and character plot visit our website at the link below!
http://www.**encoretheatricalproductions.**com/untitled3.html<http://www.encoretheatricalproductions.com/untitled3.html>