[Capdist-auditions] AUDITIONS: A Midsummer Night's Dream

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Mon Jan 21 19:01:09 EST 2013

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

AUDITIONS

A Midsummer Night's Dream
Written by William Shakespeare, Adapted by Eric Rose

Produced by Steamer No.10 Theatre

Saturday & Sunday, January 26 & 27
4-5 pm: Kids ages 8-15
5-6 pm: Teens ages 16-19
6-7 pm: Anyone over 19

Our Kids' Fare Series has gone Shakespearean! We are seeking actors ages 8
and up for our upcoming adaptation of A Midsummer Night's Dream. Please take
note of the time slots for your age group. If you cannot attend that time
please email your name, age, performance resume and headshot to
info at steamer10theatre.org
<mailto:info at steamer10theatre.org?subject=Midsummer%20Auditions> .

For everyone able to attend, we are welcoming monologues (Shakespeare or
other classical verse would be great!) although they are not necessary as we
plan to have sides available at the audition. Headshots (or any current
photograph) and resumes are also great but not necessary.

Performances are March 2, 8, 9, 15, 16 at 7 pm and March 3, 10, 17 at 3 pm.
Rehearsals will tentatively start on February 4th with the exact schedule to
be determined. Please bring a list of all potential conflicts from February
4th through March 17 (there may be brush-up rehearsals!) since availability
will be a consideration during casting.

See You Soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

500 Western Ave., Albany, NY

www.steamer10theatre.org

(518) 438-5503

To be removed from the Steamer No. 10 mailing list please reply to this
message with "Remove" in the subject line.