[Capdist-auditions] Young Actors Guild is Seeking A Marketing Intern

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Tue Jan 22 14:28:30 EST 2013

The Young Actors Guild is seeking a Marketing and Media Intern beginning in the Spring Session and through the Summer.
Development and Marketing Intern - intern will review current marketing and create a new marketing plan for the coming year.  The intern will have the opportunity to assist in preparing for a fundraising initiative, drafting press releases, updating website content, developing a fundraising database, preparing grant proposals and other administrative tasks.  We are looking for someone who can work independently, pay attention to detail, with solid organizational and communication skills.

This internship pays a stipend.  Ideally this individual will be prepared to start during our Spring Session which begins in March and work through the summer.
Please send resume and cover letter to YAG @rpi.edu