[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for A Midsummer Night's Dream

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Fri Jan 25 21:11:01 EST 2013

*_AUDITIONS _*

*/A Midsummer Night's Dream/*
Written by William Shakespeare, Adapted by Eric Rose

Produced by Steamer No.10 Theatre - 500 Western Ave. Albany

*Saturday & Sunday, January 26 & 27*
*4-5 pm: Kids ages 8-14
5-6 pm: Teens ages 14-19
6-7 pm: Anyone over 19*

Our Kids' Fare Series has gone Shakespearean! We are seeking actors ages
8 and up for our upcoming adaptation of A Midsummer Night's Dream.
Please take note of the time slots for your age group. If you cannot
attend that time please email your name, age, performance resume and
headshot to *info at steamer10theatre.org
<mailto:info at steamer10theatre.org?subject=Midsummer%20Auditions>*.

For everyone able to attend, we are welcoming monologues (Shakespeare or
other classical verse would be great!) although they are not necessary
as we plan to have sides available at the audition. Headshots (or any
current photograph) and resumes are also great but not necessary.

Performances are March 2, 8, 9, 15, 16 at 7 pm and March 3, 10, 17 at 3
pm. Rehearsals will tentatively start on February 4th with the exact
schedule to be determined. Please bring a list of all potential
conflicts from February 4th through March 17 (there may be brush-up
rehearsals!) since availability will be a consideration during casting.