[Capdist-auditions] Two Actors Needed for UCLA Grad Film (Saratoga Springs)

Danny Smight dansmight at mac.com
Tue Jul 2 11:01:29 EDT 2013

UCLA grad is looking for two actors -- one male and one female between the ages of 50-55 -- for an upcoming short film set in Saratoga Springs about relationships young and old.

The film is 15 minutes in length and will be submitted to major festivals in the fall -- SXSW, Tribeca, Telluride. Our production team is based in New York City but we want to start shooting in early August so the audition process would ideally take place over the web.

If you're interested in being involved, please get in touch and we can give you more specific details regarding the roles, script content, and shoot dates.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
The Production Team