[Capdist-auditions] (no subject)

Hello Kevin thebellangerk62 at aol.com
Tue Jul 16 16:56:10 EDT 2013

Kevin Bellanger photography Head shots/ Modeling / wedding services available

HEAD SHOTS       *Fee required*

Basic Headshot Package:

fee $85 Men

fee $95Women*

This is one of the most affordable prices for a professional head shot package in up state NY.  With my Basic Head shot Package we'll get right to the point, jump in and get some great images.  This package is best for people who've had head shots before, know what they like and what types of roles they should be going out for.  At the end of the session we will review all of your shots and within 24 hours of your session you will receive an email with a link to your online proofs.  *Retouching and Prints are not included in the package price, you pay the retouchers/printers directly
 *Fee required*

HEAD SHOTS
The Ultimate Headshot Package:
fee $350 Men
fee $450Women*

● Unlimited images
          ● Professional Makeup Artist
          ● Indoor AND outdoor shots (weather permitting)
          ● Up to 6 outfits

● DVD of all shots in high resolution
          ● Online Proofs,
 ● 100% satisfaction guaranteed

This package is one of the best deals for actors headshots upstate New York has to offer. You get more than double the headshot session for less than double the price of my Basic Headshot Package. We'll shoot about 100 frames at a time and download them as we go, so you can see how the shoot is progressing. This allows us to experiment and see instantly what works, what doesn't work, and adjust as we go to give you the perfect headshots.  Within 24 hours I will mail a disc of your session and you will receive an email with a link to your online proofs; it has never been easier to share your new headshots with friends, family, agents and managers instantly.  *Retouching and Prints are not included in the package. About our makeup artist.... Gabrielle Robles, originally from NYC is a professional artist and hair stylist for film, TV, internet and print. Working with a large range of clients across all media.  Her resume includes beauty, fashion and FX special effects.  She is based in Albany, NY, working in the US.  https://www.facebook.com/kevinbellangerproductions