[Capdist-auditions] Fw: auditions

pennyshaw57 at juno.com pennyshaw57 at juno.com
Tue Jul 16 20:32:35 EDT 2013

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
From: "pennyshaw57 at juno.com" <pennyshaw57 at juno.com>
To: altamontenterprise at csdsl.net
Subject: auditions
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 19:13:47 GMT

Dear Friends...Please print this article in next week's paper.   Thank you so much for your support.  If you have any questions, please contact me at this e-mail address or call me at 872-9455.  Sincerely, Penny Shaw, Hilltowns Players President.

HILLTOWNS PLAYERS by Penny Shaw
Hello everyone!  Hope you're having an enjoyable summer!  Summer, to the Hilltowns Players, means it's time to get ready for auditions for our fall show.  We will be performing the lively musical version of Dickens classic "A Christmas Carol"  titled "Bah, Humbug!".  Audition dates are Wednesday, August 7th and Monday, August 12th at 7pm at the Helderberg Lutheran Church in Berne, New York.  A large cast is needed, so no one will be turned away!  Ages 8 through adults are needed.  Auditioners age 11 and under will need to sing "God Bless America", and those age 12 and up will need to sing our National Anthem.  Those accepting a part in the play will be expected to pay a membership fee at the first rehearsal of $10 for adults and $5 for students (for insurance purposes).  Rehearsals will be at the church and the Berne high school on Mon/Tues/Wed evenings from 7-9pm beginning September 9th (with longer rehearsals the week before and the week of the show).  Show dates are November 22 and 23 at 7:30 and November 24th at 3:00.  For more information, call 872-9455.  Hope to see you there!  Tell your friends!