[Capdist-auditions] Group Improv Class this Wed. June 5 7-930pm $30 Please Post ASAP

sal (joe) albanyyankeefan at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 18:41:40 EDT 2013

2.5 hour Group Improv Class in Guilderland this Wednesday June 5 from 7-930pm, for adults 18 and over only $30, limited to ten spots. Email me and I will provide the Paypal link to book the class!
Casting shortly for the horror feature GEOSLASH shooting in July, always looking for new talent.You may bring your headshot and resume if you have one. Offering 2nd improv class for only 20 (good only the day of June 5)
Location: 6140 State Farm Road(155) in Guilderland, just off the Western(20) and 155 intersection you can park in the grass on the side of the house/garage. Easy access is to turn one block in on Norman Ave(next to CVS and ice cream store), turn right at the end onto seward and the side of the house is on the corner (brown cape)Any questions: albanyyankeefan at yahoo.com orFacebook.com/JustTapItInProducitonsThank you,Sal Fuscowww.imdb.me/salfusco