[Capdist-auditions] Kyle Dean Massey Broadway Workshop (Fee)

Troy Acting Guild troyactingguild at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 21:38:09 EDT 2013

Troy Acting Guild proudly presents....

Kyle Dean Massey Broadway Workshop
June 8th
1:00pm - 4:00pm

ONLY $35.00!

There areLIMITED slots available.  Please call or email to reserve your slots today!

Kyle has been seen on stage in Broadway's Next to Normal (Gabe), Wicked (Fiyero) and many more!

Workshop location:  Trinity Church Lansingburgh, 585 4th Avenue, Troy  NY, 12182.
Following the workshop (at 6:00pm) TAG will be hosting our Kick Start to Summer
Cabaret for only $10.00.  This cabaret will feature Kyle Dean Massey as
well as over 15 other talented teens and adults from the Capital
Region.  TAG will also be announcing our 5th Anniversary Season at this
event.  You do not want to miss this!!!