[Capdist-auditions] Group Improv Class Wed. 12th, 730-930pm $20 FEE Guilderland

sal (joe) albanyyankeefan at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 8 02:53:51 EDT 2013

Hosting a 2 hour Group Improv Class in Guilderland this Wednesday June 12th from 730-930pm, for adults 18 and over only $20, limited to ten spots.
Casting shortly for the horror feature GEOSLASH shooting in July, always looking for new talent, especially guys and girls 18-25 for this film.
ALL CLASS PARTICIPANTS GET TO AUDITION FOR THE FILM.
Facebook.com/geoslash like the page and direct any questions to sal!
Host:Sal Fusco of Just Tap It In Productions, Filmmaker/Actor, imdb.me/salfusco
Once confirmed, I will send you the address!
Also, always providing one on one acting lessons by appointment for $20 for 1 hour, to improve monologue delivery, cold reading, confidence, audition skills, and more! Email me and I will provide the Paypal link to book the class!
You may bring your headshot and resume if you have one.
Location: 6140 State Farm Road(155) in Guilderland, just off the Western(20) and 155 intersection you can park in the grass on the side of the house/garage. Easy access is to turn one block in on Norman Ave(next to CVS and ice cream store), turn right at the end onto seward and the side of the house is on the corner (brown cape)Any questions: albanyyankeefan at yahoo.com orFacebook.com/JustTapItInProducitonsThank you,Sal Fuscowww.imdb.me/salfuscoEndorsements from past clients: Thanks for giving Zach an acting lesson. He was really happy with it and said he learned a lot - he really seemed to like you too which was very cool. Really appreciate you working with him, particularly on his script. - Sally"I loved working with Sal, he helped me with auditioning and monologues. I learned so much about the acting and film industry from him." - Katie(improv) Loved last night, so much fun, and learned a lot too! - Rachelle