[Capdist-auditions] Minor Roles, Male, Middle-School Age, for Antibullying Movie

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 22:34:21 EDT 2013

Hello everyone!  We're pretty much cast for the next installment of How to
UnMake A Bully.

BUT!

We are still looking to fill some minor roles, single-scene, minimal
dialog.  *Males, Middle-School Age.*

Headshot is key, as well as any experience listed in the email body if you
can (or attached to headshot)

Thank you!  We're taping end of the month, most likely a 1-day commitment
from these roles.

Mike
http://dontwaitproject.org/dont-wait-to-stop-bullying/
Character Education/Antibullying Media in Schools

Multiple Telly Award Winner
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by Readers' Polls:
Times Union 2008-2009-2010
Metroland 2009-2010-2011-2012-2013

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com

eScape Complete Series ON KOLDCAST TV!
 http://www.koldcast.tv/show/escape