[Capdist-auditions] FW: Registration open for Five-Week Summer program - fee required

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Mon Jun 10 15:01:58 EDT 2013

We are currently accepting registrations for our one-week and our five week programs!  Go to YAG.union.rpi.edu for more information!

Our Mainstage production this summer will be Fiddler on the Roof  for all of the student body

[http://www.mtishows.com/images/logos/logo_200x200_000036.gif]
We will also be producing There's a Monster in my Closet to give our Younger Students more opportunity to be featured!

[http://sevideo.biz/catalog/catalog/images/Monster%20in%20my%20closet.png]

Sign your child up today for this wholesome show and summer experience!

Young Actors Guild has provided a wonderful Summer Theater experience to the Capital Region for 24 years. We know a Summer Camp experience should be much more than just filling time when school is out. Summer is a wonderful time for creative exploration, and for making life-long friends. We know Summer Camp can be a time for discovery for your child, where they learn to take risks, to articulate and to find their interest in the arts in an exciting environment. Our Summer Program is about creative group dynamics, and helping each individual child grow at his or her own pace. All classes are taught by professional staff and we also have a wonderful intern staff! Not just for out-going children or "natural actors"; more introverted children find a comfortable, nurturing place to build their confidence and self-esteem. We have wonderful teachers and we run an organized, safe Summer Camp experience, from drop-off to pick up. A 5-week camp provides the opportunity for true growth both in relationships and personal skills.  Come and join us for a wonderful life experience and memories that will last a lifetime!

We hope to see you there!

Check out our new website and access registration forms at YAG.union.rpi.edu