[Capdist-auditions] Saratoga Children's Theatre Cinderella Auditions Fee required

Meg Kelly sctmkelly at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 12:11:48 EDT 2013

Saratoga Children’s Theatre is pleased to announce that we will be holding
auditions for our fall production,

*Rogers and Hammerstein’s*

*G2K**
**Cinderella***

*Tony Rivera, Director,*
*Rosie Spring, Choreographer*

The audition is open to children ages 9-14 and will be held on Saturday
June 15th 9am-12noon, Callbacks June 17th 5-7pm at the Saratoga Senior
Center, 5 Williams St, Saratoga Springs.
Sign in will start at 8:45am.

Rehearsals will begin September 12, 2013. The production will be performed
on October 25 & 26 , 2013. *All rehearsals and shows will be at The
Saratoga Music Hall, 474 Broadway Saratoga Springs.*

If cast in the production, there is a production fee and scholarship funds
are available. Please visit our website for details.

Please visit www.saratogachildrenstheatre.org for rehearsal schedule and to
register for audition.

--
Meg Kelly, Executive Director