[Capdist-auditions] AUDITIONS for ZOMBIE MOVIE this THURSDAY - 6/13/13 - 6-8pm

EVILDAN evildan at prodigy.net
Wed Jun 12 08:35:11 EDT 2013

Schenectady Film is holding auditions for a ZOMBIE MOVIE to be filmed this
summer in Schenectady.

Auditions will be held Thursday 6/13/13 downstairs in Proctor's Theatre in
Schenectady. Take the stairs down by the ticket sales counter and Apostrophe
Cafe. Auditions will be held from 6-8pm. (NOTE: if we're not there exactly at
6pm, wait about 10 mins. Some of us have to deal with rush hour traffic)

Actors and those with no acting experience are all welcome. We will be casting
leads, minor roles and extras. So if you're looking to have some lines in a
movie or just want to stumble about like a zombie does,this is a GREAT
OPPORTUNITY to get some screen time and credits in a feature film.

Please bring a head shot and resume if you have them. If you don't, at least
bring a photo of yourself along with your contact info (Name, Phone Number,
Email Adress)

Hope to see you all there.