[Capdist-auditions] Group Improv Class Wed. 19th $20

sal (joe) albanyyankeefan at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 14:54:24 EDT 2013

 After two fun classes, I will be hosting my 3rd, 2 hour Group Improv Class in Guilderland this Wednesday June 19th from 730-930pm, for adults 18 and over only $20, limited to ten spots.
Host:Sal Fusco of Just Tap It In Productions, Filmmaker/Actor,
Once confirmed, I will send you the address!
Also, always providing one on one acting lessons by appointment for $20 for 1 hour, to improve monologue delivery, cold reading, confidence, audition skills, and more! Contact me for the paypal link to sign up!