[Capdist-auditions] Middle-School-Age Child Extras!

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 10:05:43 EDT 2013

WHEN: Thur 27th, Fri 28th - morning to afternoon
WHERE: SCOTIA, NY
WHAT: We'd like to showcase some MIDDLE SCHOOL AGE athletic or
acrobatic talents for the video-game-style portion of our Track and
Field theme - and also utilize a bunch of local talent as members of a
sports team dividing into squads.  Non-athletic and athletic can
participate! Boys and Girls!

Please reply here with name, age and headshot if possible.  There are
opportunities for improvisational speaking parts, and you are
guaranteed screen time in a movie that will be used in classrooms all
over the world as part of an ongoing series.  Indicate if you have a
particular athletic skill you'd like to showcase.

Here is our latest:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZauSMbMxR0w

Here are the two prior:
Vol 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0f6qQrvD8k
Vol 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElD19h0evHs

Mike
http://dontwaitproject.org/dont-wait-to-stop-bullying/
Character Education/Antibullying Media in Schools

Multiple Telly Award Winner
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by Readers' Polls:
Times Union 2008-2009-2010
Metroland 2009-2010-2011-2012-2013

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com

eScape Complete Series ON KOLDCAST TV!
 http://www.koldcast.tv/show/escape