[Capdist-auditions] Blue horse Repertory Company's Acting school- fee required

Lora Lee Ecobelli loralee at bluehorserep.com
Tue Jun 18 13:13:30 EDT 2013

*If you are serious about becoming an actor,  study with T**he Blue Horse
Repertory Company's Acting School.*
*
*
*We are very proud of our students who are working in theatre, film and
television! Check out all the great projects they are involved in on our
website. Come join the fun and get your career on track. *
*
*
http://www.bluehorserepertory.com/#!acting-student-news/cybs*
*
*
*

*
[image: BlueHorse Logo- new.jpg]
*
*BLUE HORSE REPERTORY COMPANY'S ACTING SCHOOL*
*
*
*Classes for adults 18 and up.*
*
*
* The Theatre Institute at Sage College and other locations thru out the
Hudson Valley!*

http://www.bluehorserepertory.com/
New film acting class forming in Saugerties, NY this July!
Call for more information: 845 721-2493
or Loralee at bluehorserep.com

*DISCOVER THE ACTOR INSIDE*
*