[Capdist-auditions] EARLY BIRD SALE ON BROADWAY CAMP (tuition based program)

Katie Ann Kopchik Katie at aclassactny.com
Thu Jun 20 09:48:52 EDT 2013

A Class Act NY is Manhattan's award-winning acting studio for kids and teens, ages 7 - 16. We were recently featured on NBC News, on the front cover of The Wall Street Journal on their home page with an accompanying video and will be seen on Nightline in the near future.

Additionally, we were named "Best in Class" by Time Out Kids Magazine and "Best Broadway Camp" by CBS News.

We are pleased to announce that we will be expanding to the Utica JCC with a One-Week Broadway Boot Camp taught by Broadway star, Ben Cameron (Broadway Credits: Wicked, Aida and Footloose) and Music Director, July 8 - 12.

We are currently offering an EARLY BIRD SALE on the program until June 28th, so it would be great to get the word out to theatre loving families before the sale expires.

It is only $475.00 for members of the JCC in Utica or $495.00 for non-members. That is a savings of $75 for members and $105 respectively for non-members!

We promise the children will walk away with a great education and memories they will cherish forever.

Utica Broadway Boot Camp:

This is a five day camp that meets from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. daily. Campers work with Broadway star, Ben Cameron of Wicked, Aida and Footloose on popular song and dance combinations from Broadway hits. On the last day of camp, kids make their Off-Broadway Debut for family and friends at JCC's state-of-the-art theatre.

When: Monday, July 8 - Friday, July 12

Time: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.

Where: Jewish Community Federation of the Mohawk Valley – 2310 Oneida St, Utica, NY

Ages: 7 – 16

Cost:

$475.00 for members of the JCC in Utica or $495.00 for non-members

To Register: Call Lindsay Meislin at 315.733.2343

Star of Wicked on Broadway, Ben Liebert (Lead role of Boq) Teaches Wicked Workshop

Student performs in the Final Showcase A Class Act NY Boot Camp

Student rehearsing at Camp

Participants perform in a Final Showcase for family and friends

Student at Broadway Boot Camp

All the best,
Katie

Katie Ann Kopchik
Studio Manager
A Class Act NY
212.315.3010 Office
www.AClassActNY.com

"BEST IN CLASS" - Time Out New York Kids!
Find us on Facebook and Twitter
Watch NBC News Video
Watch Wall Street Journal Video