[Capdist-auditions] Auditions – Grease – Seeking Male Lead

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Thu Jun 20 12:32:35 EDT 2013

*__*_**_*Auditions*– *_Grease_**– *Sat.,**June 22 from 12:30:pm on - by
appointment.

Contact: Steamer No.10 Theatre – 500 Western Ave. Albany –
info at steamer10theatre.org <mailto:info at steamer10theatre.org>518.438.5503

_We are primarily seeking a Male Lead as well as major supporting roles._

_We are also seeking Women for supporting roles._

Performances: August 16, 17, 18 – rehearsals are Tuesday to Thursday
evenings on an as-needed basis.

Please prepare 16 bars of a Broadway Musical (not Grease), wear loose
clothing and be prepared for a dance audition.

Directed by Janet Kimliko whose directing credits include numerous shows
in Chicago and Austin,

Musical Director – Rebecca Benjamin

Choreographer – Aubree Mullally

GREASE is the high-octane rock n’ roll party that audiences of all ages
have been waiting for. Packed with explosive energy, no one should miss
this truly electrifying show

Good girl Sandy and greaser Danny fell in love over the summer. But when
they unexpectedly discover they're now in the same high school, will
they be able to rekindle their romance?

http://www.steamer10theatre.org/category/cast