[Capdist-auditions] TIME CHANGE- Broadway Hairspray Star, Marissa Perry Teaches a Hairspray Workshop April 21 (fee required)

Katie Ann Kopchik Katie at aclassactny.com
Wed Mar 20 10:47:11 EDT 2013

On Martin Luther King Day, A Class Act NY's, Manhattan's award winning acting studio for kids and teens, held a Wicked Workshop at the JCC in Utica.

Due to the success of that class, we are pleased to announce that we will be returning to the community center for a one-day Hairspray Workshop with Hairspray Star, Marissa Perry on Sunday, April 21.

Additionally, we will be offering a one-week Broadway Boot Camp with a B'way actor this summer, July 8 - 12.