[Capdist-auditions] Film Director's Workshop Saturday (fee)

John Holser digitalfilmfarm at me.com
Thu Mar 21 14:22:10 EDT 2013

Directors,  the audience has given you permission to enter their minds and hearts. They want to love, they want to hate and they want to guess what will happen next. Where will you put the Camera? Directing films is part art and part logic. T0 artfully direct a good movie you need to uncover objectives, subtext, scene beats and more.  Join us Saturday, March 23rd  for Preparing a Director's Script Analysis. - $45

You’ll  learn:

The paraphrase technique and how to explore the meaning behind the words.
The dangers of “Obviously”, “I assume” “It’s Just”
Why “questions” are the first and maybe the best tool the director has.
How to identify the scenes intent and why it’s so important.
The difference between scene beats, character moments and character transitions.
I didn't invent these methods, but I use them and I'll share them with you!
If you don't think this workshop is worth the price of admission I'll return all your money at lunch. NO JOKE

Click below to learn more

http://digitalfilmfarmworkshops.com/preparing-a-directors-script-analysis/

Check out the my blog
http://howtomakeamovie1.com/2013/03/17/how-the-directors-script-analysis-can-make-your-movie-better/

Join us this Saturday and learn to prepare a director's script analysis

John Holser
Digital Film Farm Workshops
Director / Director of Photography
Subscribe on itunes