[Capdist-auditions] Saratoga Shakespeare-Children's Audition-May 19th

Tim Dugan tjduganjr at gmail.com
Sat May 4 21:09:12 EDT 2013

*Saratoga Shakespeare Company-Children's Audition Notice-May 19th*

The Saratoga Shakespeare Company, of Saratoga Springs, NY, is casting a
rollicking production of *Merry Wives of Windsor,* directed by David Girard.
* *The company is celebrating its thirteenth summer season of free outdoor
theater in beautiful Congress Park.

Rehearsals begin on Monday July 1, 2013 and performances are scheduled for
July 16th  – July 28th..

*We are holding a special children’s audition on Sunday, May 19th from 12
noon – 2 p.m.*, in the Bernhard Theater, at Skidmore College in Saratoga
Springs, NY.  We are seeking to cast 6-8 children in the 8-13 year old age
range.  The children should prepare either a brief monologue (no longer
than 1 minute) or a poem, and the director will ask them to sing.

The Saratoga Shakespeare Company is an SPT 6 Equity company, which also
casts non-equity local actors; the non-equity actors are eligible to
receive Equity points.  Our company is committed to presenting free,
professional Shakespeare in Congress Park.

For more information and an audition appointment, please call Barbara
Opitz, 587-2166 and leave a message with call back information or e-mail:
bopitz at skidmore.edu.
--
Tim Dugan
Temple University MFA Acting