[Capdist-auditions] Seeking: Theatre Instructors for Summer program

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Mon May 6 16:35:50 EDT 2013

Steamer No.10 Theatre is seeking instructors for paid positions with our
Summer Theatre Arts School -- CAST -- Creative Arts at Steamer
Ten.Classes will run from the last week of June through August.

The ideal candidate(s) will have background and training teaching
students 6 to 16 in one or more of the following areas: scene writing,
acting, choreography, video -- story-boarding and videography.We have a
voice instructor/accompanist, but those skills are always welcome.

Interviews are by appointment, send resumes to Steamer No.10 at:
info at steamer10theatre.org <mailto:info at steamer10theatre.org>