[Capdist-auditions] Please post

toddbirmingham at toddbirmingham.com toddbirmingham at toddbirmingham.com
Thu May 9 10:44:53 EDT 2013

	Please post what is below. Thanks, Todd Birmingham  BODY {
font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }

	Season 2 of the web series The Wig People will be filming on 3
Saturdays: May 18; June 1; and June 15 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The first
2 dates are at Watervliet High School and the latter will be in
Niskayuna. The production is in need of:  focus puller/runner, boom
operator; and a grip to assist with lights, dolly and crane. If
interested please email me at info at toddbirmingham.com [1] and state
what position you feel comfotable doing and any experience you may
have. Actors interested in working behind the scenes are welcome to
message me. I will put you in the final episode of Season 2 to be
filmed in July.

	Lunch will be provided
 Non-Pay/Copy and Credit(s) Provided
 Tentative Release/Premiere Screening: December 2013
 Web series will be submitted to festivals and online content
providers such as www.koldcast.tv [2] and www.blip.tv [3] etc.

	For more information about the production please see the links below.
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Wig-People/126820867504049?fref=ts
[4]
 https://twitter.com/thewigpeople [5]

Links: