[Capdist-auditions] please post...

toddbirmingham at toddbirmingham.com toddbirmingham at toddbirmingham.com
Tue May 21 07:07:51 EDT 2013

We are in the 2nd Season of the web series The Wig People. We are filming Episode 2 of this season on Saturday, June 1 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Watervliet at an indoor basketball gymnasium.

The production is in need of:

1 - lighting professional (lights on our production are the following) - Lowel Rifa - 88 softlight, with a new spare lamp, lowel bag, mole-richardson light stand, Lowel DP 1000 watt tungsten light, snoot, dichroic filter (changes the
tungsten light to "daylight", barndoor frame, dimmer) - makes the light either a 500 watt or 1000 watt with the flick of a switch & mole - richardson light stand
2 - focus puller - (Redrock Micro microFollowFocus Blue with 18 inch microwhip. (anyone with a steady hand can do this)

If interested please email me at info at toddbirmingham.com and state the position you are interested in. Actors interested in working behind the scenes are welcome to message me. I will put you in the final episode of Season 2 to
be filmed on Saturday, June 15th in Niskayuna.

Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
Non-Pay/Copy and Credit(s) Provided
Tentative Release/Premiere Screening: December 2013
Web series will be submitted to festivals and online content providers such as www.koldcast.tv and www.blip.tv among others.

For more information about the production please see the links below.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Wig-People/126820867504049?fref=ts

https://twitter.com/thewigpeople

http://www.toddbirmingham.com

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1714698/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1