[Capdist-auditions] Please Post

toddbirmingham at toddbirmingham.com toddbirmingham at toddbirmingham.com
Wed May 22 08:45:47 EDT 2013

	This is a revised posting from the other day

BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }

	Revised Posting: We are in the 2nd Season of the web series The Wig
People. We are filming Episode 2 of this season on Saturday, June 1
from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Watervliet at an indoor basketball gymnasium.

  The production is in need of:
  1 - gaffer (some experience required) 2 - focus puller  (anyone with
a steady hand can do this)
  If interested please email me at info at toddbirmingham.com and state
the position you are interested in. Actors interested in working
behind the scenes are welcome to message me. I will put you in the
final episode of Season 2 to be filmed on Saturday, June 15th in
Niskayuna.
  Breakfast and Lunch will be provided Non-Pay/Copy and Credit(s)
Provided Tentative Release/Premiere Screening: October - December 2013
Web series will be submitted to festivals and online content
providers.
  For more information about the production please see the links
below.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Wig-People/126820867504049?fref=ts
[1]
  https://twitter.com/thewigpeople [2]