[Capdist-auditions] Adirondack Filmmaker/Actor Collaborative - Fee

John Holser digitalfilmfarm at me.com
Thu May 23 20:45:55 EDT 2013

A Weekend of Filmmaking and Bonfires in the Adirondacks - Limited 40 % off

Collaborating is essential to filmmaking, which is why I've designed a workshop that brings directors, actors and cinematographers together for an accelerated learning experience. This weekend intensive is the most comprehensive approach to creating independent films, dynamic cinematography and engaging on-camera performances you'll find anywhere. It's the right amount of instruction, the right amount of practice and a perfect blend of collaborating with your peers.

The weekend will be split into sessions;

- main sessions will combine all three groups in the main lodge

- camera blocking will combine actors with the cinematographers

- performance work will combine directors and actors

- bonfire fun is brings everyone together!

Each of these workshops will be instructed by an award winning, industry professional and together we'll share proven filmmaking and acting methods that I promise will take your skills to the next level!

You'll be blown away when you realize how easy some of this is when you work from a proven system.

Seriously, these methods are so solid we'll have time to make three short films on the final day.

Adirondack Filmmaker Weekend- Limited 40 % off

When - 1:00pm, Friday June 21st - 4:00pm,  Sunday June 23rd

Where - Pyramid Like Center, Pyramid Lake,  Paradox NY 12158

http://www.pyramidlife.org/directions/

Coordinate with us for a taxi if you want to come by Amtrak Train to Ticonderoga NY or Trailways bus to Schroon Lake NY

I’m sending this email to give those of you who want to join us plenty of advance notice and to offer you an opportunity to save 40% off the $495 price. This includes lodging and meals. The discounted price is $297. If I sell out at 40% off I won’t  run a Google Ad Words campaign. I save time and money, you save money too!

All you need to do is send me a reply email that says your interested. You don’t even have to commit right now. I’ll hold your spot and send you a link to more information when I have it published on the web this weekend. The 40 % discount will be good for five days form then.

We’re only accepting 16 spots per discipline. First come first serve, so let me know if your interested in acting, directing, cinematography or any of the above when you reply to this email. Once these spots are filled you’’l be put on a waiting list.

 I have put a lot of effort into creating this learning structure  and I'm confident this training will change the way you make films. The reason I'm so confident is that these techniques have been passed down for years. I've studied the techniques, practiced the methods and I'm passionate about sharing them with you.

I hope to see you at Pyramid Lake!

John

http://digitalfilmfarmworkshops.com/john-holser-director-director-of-photography/

John Holser