[Capdist-auditions] NEED STAGE MANAGER - NOT A PAID POSITION

Singer, Iris (DOT) Iris.Singer at dot.ny.gov
Tue Nov 5 08:10:23 EST 2013

>Point of View Players are putting on the production of The Odd Couple-Female
Version and we are in dire need of a Stage Manager to work with the director.
Our rehearsals run Sun 4-6, Mon-Wed 7-9 at the Albany JCC, 340 Whitehall Rd in
Albany.  This is a great comedy by Neil Simon, and the cast consists of 8
characters.  Unfortunately, we are community theater, therefore it is NOT a
paid position, rather a FUN position to experience and join our growing
"family".  If interested, contact Iris at 366-6545 or via email.  Production
dates are 1/16, 1/18 and matinee on 1/19.

>>Iris Singer
>>Director, Point of View Players

Iris Singer
NYS DOT
16 Maple Rd
Voorheesville, NY 12186
(518) 765-2849

Please note:  My email address has changed to:
Iris.Singer at dot.ny.gov