[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for Barnum (tuition based program)

Cue Theatre thecuetheatre at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 06:46:44 EST 2013

Come One, Come All!

The Cue Theatre invites students, ages 8 - 18, to audition for BARNUM

When: November 12 and 14, 4:30 - 6:30 pm
Where: 1499 New Scotland Road, Slingerlands
Production dates: January 31-Feb 2, February 7-9

Please come prepared with 16 bars from a Broadway musical (preferably not Barnum).

For students who have never auditioned and do not have a piece prepared, COME ANYWAY! Our musical director will voice test you.

We are always looking to include students who are interested in the tech side of theatre. Maybe you want to learn how to run lights? Perhaps you are interested in costume design? We welcome all students to come and be a part of live theater!

This is a tuition based program, however  scholarships are available!

Questions?
Email (thecuetheatre at gmail.com)
Call 518-573-6683
Check our Website:www.thecuetheatre.org