[Capdist-auditions] HEAD SHOTS

Hello Kevin thebellangerk62 at aol.com
Sat Nov 9 00:12:15 EST 2013

 FEE REQUIRED.

Actors and Performers headshots show you at your very best!
     We understand how important it is for your head shot to accurately but
attractively communicate your individuality and personality. Your
head shot is your calling card, and is what agents, clients and casting
directors see first..

Typically, a headshot session can be completed in our studio in a half
hour or so. Add another 45 minutes if you are planning to have an
on-set makeup artist.

To make an appointment, call us at 518-300-2992, or email
thebellangerk62 at aol.com   or visit   https://www.facebook.com/kevinbellangerproductions

Professional Headshot or portrait Session $65.00

LIKE my photography page and get 5.00 off.
               Our commercial and theatrical actors headshot sessions are relaxed but
professional, and you can make your selections and have your images the
same day**:
•A relaxed photography session shot in high-resolution professional
digital in our studio, and outdoors as well (weather permitting)
•Weekday, evening, and weekend sessions available .same -day appointments
are often available
•We shoot up to three different looks (wardrobe changes)
•No fixed time limit or number of frames – we shoot until we are
confident we’ve created some great headshots for you; typically we
shoot around 50 frames, and most sessions last around 30 minutes. Again
though, we don’t have fixed “rules,” we shoot until we are confident
that we have a good selection of headshots for you.
•Before you leave the studio, you pick the three best images from each
“look” from your session (a total of nine images). We then burn you a CD

•Payment for your session is due after you select your images at the
end of the session; we accept cash, check, PayPal. Orders for
retouching, prints, or digital media are payable at time of order.

Makeup and hair styling is not included. For women, we usually
recommend makeup; for men, makeup is rarely necessary. For our clients
who choose to have their makeup done, we suggest an in-studio makeup
artist who is familiar with the important differences between makeup
for a headshot and salon-type glamour or bridal makeup. The typical
cost is $50-60 for one application in the studio. If you want a makeup
artist at your session, please let us know when you make your
appointment so we can make the necessary arrangements.

Prints
•4×6 print. $1.99
•5×7 print. $2.99
•8×10 print. $4.99
•9×12 print. $8.99
•11×14 print. $15.99

Digital Media

• a physical copy of those image files, we can provide a USB flash
drive with your images on it. $29, which includes Fed Ex Ground
shipping and handling.

*8% NY State Sales Tax is added to all purchases.

    Payment in full is due at the end of your session. We accept cash,
check, PayPal, . Prices and offers are subject to change without notice
or obligation.