[Capdist-auditions] Information on Posting

Sherry Pigliavento SPigliavento at WNYT.com
Fri Nov 15 11:27:53 EST 2013

Is there a particular form I need to fill out to post on your site?   The general details of what I am looking for are below.

CHOIR NEEDED
I am looking for a choir to sing a jingle for a commercial for Newschannel 13.  I will give you an audio file and script of the song you will have to learn.  It's a jingle set to the 12 Days of Christmas.  The audio recording should take a maximum of 1/2 hour.  Members of the choir will be compensated with a dvd of the commercial.  Newschannel 13 is located in Menands.  I am looking to record the song next week.  We can discuss day and time if you are interested.

Thank you!