[Capdist-auditions] Web Series Awards Show - Open for Submissions - Submission Fee Required

Jeff Burns superknockedup at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 16:07:03 EST 2013

Hey all!

I'm a local filmmaker and on the Board of Directors of IAWTV (International Academy of Web Television).  We hold an annual Awards Show recognizing the best in web series and have 35 categories, including Best Comedy, Drama, Actor, Actress, Cinematography, Visual Effects, etc.  Think of it like the Oscars or Emmys but for web series.

If any of you have web series and would like to submit, please go to to http://www.iawtv.org for more info and http://www.iawtv.org/iawtv-awards to submit your series.  You have until Nov. 30 to submit.

If you have any questions about the Awards Show or about joining IAWTV, please feel free to reach out to me.  I've attached our press release about submissions.  Thanks!

Jeff

Writer/Director of superhero web series Super Knocked Up
Host of LIVE geeky talk show Super Geeked Up
Member of the Board of Directors of the International Academy of Web Television