[Capdist-auditions] head shots...FEE REQUIRED

Hello Kevin thebellangerk62 at aol.com
Wed Nov 27 15:21:00 EST 2013

?????????????????????????????????? HEAD SHOTS.....FEE REQUIRED.
????? Actors and Performers headshots show you at your very best!
         ???? We understand how important it is for your headshot to accurately but
                 attractively communicate your individuality and personality. Your
                 headshot is your calling card, and is what agents, clients and casting
                 directors see first..

                 Typically, a headshot session can be completed in our studio in a half
                 hour or so. Add another 45 minutes if you are planning to have an
                 on-set makeup artist.

                 To make an appointment, call us at 518-300-2992, or email
thebellangerk62 at aol.com???or visit ??https://www.facebook.com/kevinbellangerproductions????
???????????????? FEE REQUIRED.