[Capdist-auditions] Haunted Albany Trolley - In search of Legs Diamond!

Maeve McEneny maeve.mceneny at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 21:12:05 EDT 2013

Thank you, Capital Region, for your support in our 6th Season with the
Haunted Albany Trolley!

Our first tour is tomorrow, October 3rd, and we are still in search of the
gangster Legs Diamond and his flapper, show girl girlfriend Kiki Roberts.
Additional ghouls of all ages are always welcome!

If you are interested in participating tomorrow, or any other tour, please
don't hesitate to contact us!

Below is a re-post of our original ad.

---

*The Haunted Albany Trolley is back for its 6th Season!
**(Hosted by the Harmony House Tours, Ten Broeck Mansion and Tri-City
Paranormal)
*
Note: This is a *volunteer *position. Some costume pieces and make up are
provided, but you are welcome to bring your own. You are also welcome to
bring fliers to hand out at the end of the performance to promote your
theater company/non-for-profit.

Albany's Largest Halloween Street Performance is BACK and it's BIGGER THAN
EVER!

Actors meet at the Ten Broeck Mansion at 6:00, where actors will put on
their costumes and meet with the guides.  Actors will then drive to various
historical landmarks (including Graceland Cemetery for a spooky finale) and
wait to scare the trolley and the tourists. (We provide maps!) The tour
runs an hour and a half and will finish back at Ten Broeck Mansion. If
ghouls can, you can stay for photos with the tourists and hand out fliers.

It's silly, unpredictable but always a lot of fun.

We are interested in actors of all ages to play ghouls, hidden throughout
the city ready to spring on the trolley. We are also interested in actors
to play historical figures such as gangster Legs Diamond and his
showgirl/flapper girlfriend Kiki Roberts, Dan O'Connell, Hattie the
Hitchhiker, The Woman in White and Jesse Strang.

The dates of the tour are Thursday-Sundays in October as well as the 28th,
29th and 30th of October.  *You do not need to do ALL the dates! * Even one
evening with your friends is a welcome addition to our crew.

If interested, please contact
info at harmonyhousetours.com<info at dutchapplecruises.com>.
You can also reach us on our Facebook page at
https://www.facebook.com/#!/albanyghosttours.
 Happy Halloween!