[Capdist-auditions] Haunted House - Search for actors

general.info at 3tallstars.com general.info at 3tallstars.com
Tue Oct 15 11:12:10 EDT 2013

Do you think you have what it takes to act in a most extreme in your face-haunted house?

Think you have what it takes to get the job done?

Triple Threat is now recruiting for the 2013 scare season! Our haunted house is unlike others in the capital district, we just don’t do BOO!
Our actors are a main part of our show, From over the top, in your face acting, to realistic costuming and character development, to insure that our guests have the scares of their lives, from start to finish, while visiting our Haunted House.

We are seeking responsible candidates who are fun and easy to get along with. You must share our passion for delivering a positive and memorable experience for each guest, every time.
We are looking to fill a variety of roles, including:
• Memorable scare/scene actors
• “Chasers”
• Make-up Artists
• Wardrobe Assistants

Specific acting assignments are decided each evening depending on our needs.

Haunted House run dates:

Friday October 25, 2013 – 6pm – 11pm
Saturday October 26, 2013 6pm – 11pm
Sunday October 27, 2013 6pm – 11pm

*We are asking’s actors to be available each night if possible.

If you are interested in becoming a volunteer please contact Jahmere Holland at general.info at 3tallstars.com