[Capdist-auditions] FW: Young Actors Guild Celebrates 25 yrs with "Joseph an the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat!and classes! (Fee Required)

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Wed Oct 23 11:31:35 EDT 2013

Young Actors Guild of the Capital Region will be entering our 25th year!

Join us as we celebrate with our 12th biennual production of:

"Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"

[cid:image001.png at 01CECFE3.6DDF4E40]
(pic from former YAG production of "Joseph")

Our spring classes will begin on February 22 and run through May 3rd; with show dates May 9,10,11.  Our program is the longest running educational performing arts program in the area for children ages 7 - 18, and provides 10 weeks of classes in Music, Acting and Dance as well as performance opportunity for every student for only $400 for our Spring Session.  Classes and rehearsals take place all day on Saturdays!  This is a great value for a great program with integrity.  We view every moment with our students as a teaching moment, and provide a quality opportunity for all of our students year round.  We also have one-week vacation camps, Film workshop, Guitar lessons and a wonderful Summer Camp.  Join us to celebrate 25 years of Excellence!

 For more information please visit our website at:

YAG.Union.rpi.edu