[Capdist-auditions] PROMOTE YOUR SHOW ON THE NEW 16 / 116 NOW!

E.J. Haley vlocityboy2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 07:05:47 EDT 2013

Calling ALL area directors, producers, cast members!

THE NEW 16 / 116 NOW (Albany Time Warner Cable digital Channel 116) invites you to talk about YOUR SHOW on OUR show!

We are currently looking to interview producers, directors, and cast members of area theatre shows (plays, musicals, cabarets) upcoming or now in rehearsal for our theatre-centered segment of The New 16 / 116 Now on Albany Time Warner Cable digital Channel 116.

Interviews will take place live on our show at our studios at the New School Center for Media on the Harriman State Office Campus in Albany.  Our show airs live every weekday from 12:30 to 5 p.m.

If interested, please contact E.J. Haley by phone at (518) 538-1919 or email at ej.haley at yahoo.com.

Check out the show's Facebook page: facebook.com/TheNew16

E.J. Haley
Producer / Co-Host / Host
The New 16 / 116 Now
facebook.com/TheNew16  |  (518) 538-1919  |  ej.haley at yahoo.com