[Capdist-auditions] (no subject)

Hello Kevin thebellangerk62 at aol.com
Tue Sep 3 12:16:16 EDT 2013

Fee required..

It all starts with a professional Head shot. With my Basic Headshot Package will get right to the point. jump in and get some great images. 25 to 30 photos. This package is best for people who've had headshots before, know what they like and what types of roles they should be going out for, new actor packages also available .  At the end of the session we will review all of your shots. minor Retouching is included in the package price. Image's will be put on a CD and mailed to you with in 4 working days. contact me for pricing and availability.

.