[Capdist-auditions] SPAMALOT - looking for a Reed 2 musician

Sanborn, Stephen D (GE Global Research) sanborn at ge.com
Wed Sep 4 14:57:17 EDT 2013

The Two Of Us Productions is seeking a replacement Reed 2 musician for their upcoming production of SPAMALOT.  If you're interesting in working as part of an exciting full orchestra production of SPAMALOT, this is the show for you.  Our Reed 2 player has run into unexpected problems, so we have an opening in our full orchestra.

*         Performances and rehearsals are in the well equipped Performimng Arts Center at Taconic Hills Central Schools in Columbia County NY.

*         Performance dates are October 11,12,13, and the following weekend of October 18,19,& 20, 2013.  Friday and Saturday are 7:30 pm and Sundays are 3:00 pm matinees.

If you're interested, or would like additional information, please call the director at 518-329-6293.  For more information about The Two Of Us Productions please visit www.TheTwoOfUsProductions.org.