[Capdist-auditions] Thirsty casting call

thinedgefilms at gmail.com thinedgefilms at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 22:43:50 EDT 2013

Dear Administrator,

I am writing at the recommendation Judy Staber Will who thought I should
reach out to your network regarding a casting notice we are putting out for
the independent, feature film, Thirsty. Thirsty tells the life story of
Scott Townsend, a.k.a. Thirsty Burlington, a female impersonator who
predominately performs as Cher.  We are going into production next month
filming in the capital district and in the Hudson Valley regions. Please
feel free to share the attached flyer with your community of actors.

We are also looking to hire a production coordinator and some production
assistants for the project to start as soon as 9/16.  Does your network
also include crew people or just performers?  If your group also includes
crew people, please let me know and I will send you a short write up of the
positions we are looking to hire.

Thank you in advance to helping us reach your community of artists.

Respectfully yours,

Lisa Thomas
Producer
Thirsty