[Capdist-auditions] Confetti Stage seeks Technical/Production Staff

confettistageinc confettistageinc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 15:19:26 EDT 2013

Confetti Stage is seeking technical artists and production staff for our
exciting 2013-2014 season.

Technical Director
Set Design
Lighting Design
Sound Design
Costume Design
Props
Set Construction/Crew

We are looking for help with the following shows in 2014:
January
The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told
by Paul Rudnick

March
A Piece of My Heart
by Shirley Lauro

June
Bent
by Martin Sherman

July
Shakespeare in Ten Broeck Mansion Garden
Show TBA

We would ideally like the same staff/crew for all the shows, but understand
that this is a large commitment!  Experience is a plus, but we would also
train the right individuals.

Please contact Linday Shirey describing your interest and experience.
Email (preferred): sweetp7386 at aim.com or phone: (518) 300-5114.

Visit our website www.ConfettiStage.org and find us on facebook for more
information about Confetti Stage and our current projects, including our
annual short play festival, Confetti Fest 9, opening on October 18th!