[Capdist-auditions] FREE Online Course On The Business Of Acting with NYC Manager Jenn Lederer

Daniela Malave malave_daniela at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 10:49:06 EDT 2013

My name is Daniela Malave, I am a NYC based actress, and I want to share one of my "secrets to success" with YOU.  I have been through the frustrations of feeling like you're doing everything "right", yet I still wasn't getting the results I knew I deserved.

I knew the importance of training, making sure all my monologues were memorized; showing up on time and always being kind to every single person you came across, even if they weren’t that kind back.

What I didn't realize was the fact that my BRANDING, understanding my TYPE, and MARKETING of myself as a BUSINESS was the crucial missing link to my SUCCESS.

I started working with career coach, Jenn Lederer, who is now offering a FREE ONLINE VIDEO TRAINING SERIES & I want to get the word out about this course to everyone and anyone who may be struggling with some of the similar things that I had going on less than 1yr ago.

Sincetraining with Jenn + applying what she teaches: I have appeared as a principal lead on one of Oprah Winfrey’s show her OWN Network, had an incredible print job for REDBOOK Magazine, was on the cover of a major cosmetic newsletter for Sarah McNamara, have established relationships with high powered casting directors and most importantly, I've found my confidence and finally feel like I’m in control of my career.

Jenn's SparkPlug Online TrainingSeries can be accessed right from the comforts of your own home. Even better? CLICK HERE + Youcan learn from her for FREE until September 23rd.

From one artist to another, I needed to reach out & let you know about this awesome, FREE opportunity...don't let this chance slip away!
CLICK HERE to get the FREE Online Course is Only Available through Sept 23rd, so CLICK HERE to get started!
The SparkPlug Series - Free Online Course includes:
~ The foundation of your BRAND (learn what it means to "Brand" yourself + what happens after you're branded)
~ Setting goals that will lead to inspired action (instead of procrastination + overwhelm)
~ Learn the secret that EVERY successful business mind practices to keep their business relevant
~ Learn The Artist's Business Model (say goodbye to thinking you just 'can't do the business side of things!)
CLICK HERE + Get Started TODAY!
Or copy/paste this URL into your search bar: http://thesparkplugseries.com/freevideotraining